5 Steps to Prepare for Remote Workers Returning to Your Offices.
Across much of our country, we’re returning to reliably warm weather, which typically triggers the busy season for construction. While we’ve seen a few modifications to the construction process in some of our communities, we know many of you need to keep to a tight schedule.
It’s never too soon to prepare for the return of your remote staff to your offices and develop a plan for how to efficiently move projects forward.
Consider steps like:
- Building a phased approach for shared spaces by limiting the number of people at any given time and planning for alternating employee schedules at both job and office sites. Consider the supply of hand sanitizer and disinfecting products you may need.
- Having a plan for what to do if someone that returned to work tests positive for COVID-19.
- Sterilizing the office and modifying or restarting a schedule with your office’s cleaning crew.
- Identifying which online processes will continue, like electronic plan review or the use of community permitting software.
- Reviewing the temporary policies put in place during the COVID-19 pandemic and making a plan for how to modify or transition back to standard policies going forward.
It can be difficult to know where to begin, or even where to focus first. Every community is different and needs a plan that fits their particular circumstances.
Get in touch with an expert who can help: https://safebuilt.com/speak-to-an-expert
SAFEbuilt is a community development services company. We provide comprehensive building department, private provider, and other multidisciplinary professional services to help our customers build better and safer communities.