All content posted on SAFEbuilt.com (the “Site”), including all images, are copyrighted and protected worldwide by copyright laws and treaty provisions. Unless otherwise noted, all content is copyrighted © 2019 SAFEbuilt, Inc.
Use of the Site and copyrighted materials is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. By continuing to access and use the Site and posted content, you indicate your awareness of and consent to these terms and conditions. If you violate any of these terms and conditions, your permission to access or use the content as described herein automatically terminates, and you must immediately destroy any copies of the content you have made.
You are hereby provided a limited, non-exclusive, no-cost, revocable and non-transferable license to access and use the content on the Site. The content on the Site is for informational purposes only and may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without SAFEbuilt’s prior written permission. Individual webpages from be printed for your personal, non-commercial use only and may not be distributed to any third party. Users may be subject to administrative disciplinary action, civil charge, or criminal penalty for the unauthorized or improper use of Site, content or this limited license.
Title to all content on the Site remains with SAFEbuilt or its licensors, as indicated. Any use of the content not expressly permitted herein is a breach of this limited license and may violate copyright, trademark, or other laws. Content and features on the Site are subject to change or termination without notice in our discretion. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to SAFEbuilt or its licensors.
All images, including photographs, illustrations, computer drawings or renderings, video clips, etc., posted on the Site are the property of SAFEbuilt, its suppliers, clients, or illustrators and photographers hired by SAFEbuilt, its clients and/or suppliers, as indicated, and are licensed for use on the Site in accordance with individual agreements. SAFEbuilt does not grant any express or implied right to you to under to any image any license, patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secret information. Use of any image on this Site requires written permission from SAFEbuilt. and/or any other party, as appropriate.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe any content accessible on the Site infringe your copyright, or a copyright belong to a third party, you may request removal of those content (or access thereto) from Site by contacting SAFEbuilt’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the work and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the work.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
SAFEbuilt’s agent for copyright issues relating to the Site is as follows:
Attn: Chief Administrative Officer
3755 Precision Drive
Loveland, CO 80538-6307
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, SAFEbuilt may terminate, in appropriate circumstances, users, subscribers or account holders on the Site who are repeat infringers.