Permit applications for Redington Beach and North Redington Beach can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments can be made via the Credit Card Authorization form , or by calling the office to make a payment over the phone.
The Towns of Redington and North Redington Beach Building Departments are staffed by SAFEbuilt, Inc., a private company dedicated to providing full-service building departments to municipalities throughout Florida. The Building Department provides building plan and site reviews and building inspections, per Florida Building Code. The plan review and inspection functions include all commercial and residential construction plan and site reviews, inspections of these structures while under construction, and the tracking and reporting of permits issued and completed inspections. The Building Department may also disseminate building code information and ADA Standards.
To Obtain a Building Permit
Current Codes Enforced
- 2020 (7th Edition) Florida Building Code, Plumbing, Mechanical, Gas, Residential, Existing Building, Energy Conservation Code, and 2017 National Electrical Code
- National Fire Prevention Code
- Any Town ordinance or State statute which affects building and development
Commercial Fire Review
Commercial projects requiring fire safety inspections and plan review will be routed by… .
- Redington Beach: The Building Department to the City of Madeira Beach Fire Rescue Department
- North Redington Beach: The Building Department to the City of Seminole Fire Rescue Department
- If you are registering with our office for the first time, please fill out the Contractor Registration form and email it to email@example.com with your permit application. Effective 7/13/20, our policy is to confirm that contractors are current with the PCCLB prior to the issuance of a permit. We no longer require you to submit individual insurance and license documents to our office.
- If you need online permitting access, please include a request when submitting your contractor registration documents as listed above.
- Once your account has been created and setup, you can go to https://app.communitycore.com anytime to access your account. Please access the “How to Guides” available on this page for further instruction and help with utilizing your online account.
Methods of Payment Accepted
Work is allowed between the hours of 7 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Monday through Friday and 9 A.M. to 3 P.M Saturday. Please review the municode library at Redington Beach Code of Ordinances Part II Code for the Town of Redington Beach to become familiar with other Ordinances of the Town prior to applying for a permit or commencing work.
North Redington Beach
Work is allowed from 8 A.M. to 6 P.M., Monday through Saturday, but not on Sundays, Thanksgiving, or December 25th. Please review the municode library at North Redington Beach Code of Ordinances Part II Code to become familiar with other Ordinances of the Town of North Redington Beach to become familiar with other Ordinances of the Town prior to applying for a permit or commencing work.
To Schedule an Inspection
Inspections are typically performed Monday-Friday between 8:00am-noon. If you require an afternoon inspection, please contact the office directly to see what dates our inspector is available. To request an inspection please provide permit number, project address, type of inspection, and contact information by 3:00pm one business day prior to date of inspection via any contact method below. The Permit Card, Approved Plans and Field Inspection Report must be posted on-site and accessible to the inspector.
Phone: (727) 202-6825; firstname.lastname@example.org